Ticket #108 (closed editorial: fixed)
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:|
|Component:||p1-messaging||Severity:||Active WG Document|
Section "8.2.2 Monitoring Connections for Error Status Messages" has:
An HTTP/1.1 (or later) client sending a message-body SHOULD monitor the network connection for an error status while it is transmitting the request.
Some people have read this as meaning network-level errors, not HTTP response status codes.
- Priority set to normal
- Severity set to Active WG Document
- Milestone changed from 08 to 09
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted