Ticket #116 (closed design: fixed)
Weak ETags on non-GET requests
|Reported by:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Owned by:||email@example.com|
|Component:||p4-conditional||Severity:||Active WG Document|
RFC2616 limits the use of weak ETags to full (non-subrange) GET requests.
While the limitation on ranged requests makes sense, weak ETag validation is useful on full non-GET requests; e.g., PUT with If-Match.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Priority set to normal
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Owner set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Priority changed from normal to urgent
- Status changed from reopened to new
- Milestone changed from unassigned to 08
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.