Ticket #166 (closed editorial: incorporated)
Clarify "User Agent"
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||p1-messaging||Severity:||Active WG Document|
Reported by Larry Masinter:
The HTTP document uses two terms "user agent" and "client", and in some cases it is careful to distinguish between them, but not always. I would like to see a careful review of each appearance of the terms to insure that "user agent" is used in situations where there is a user, and "client" used in cases where the initiator of the action is either a user agent or another agent with no explicit user.
I think this will help the document, and the task relatively limited and editorial.
Some instances may require discussion.
- Summary changed from Clarify "User Agent", to Clarify "User Agent"
- Owner set to email@example.com
- Milestone changed from unassigned to 18
- Component changed from non-specific to p1-messaging
comment:10 Changed 4 years ago by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated