Ticket #184 (closed design: fixed)
|Reported by:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Owned by:||email@example.com|
|Component:||p1-messaging||Severity:||Active WG Document|
p1 appendix B:
It is worth noting that, at the time of composing this specification (1996), we would expect commercial HTTP/1.1 servers to:
- recognize the format of the Request-Line for HTTP/0.9, 1.0, and 1.1 requests;
- understand any valid request in the format of HTTP/0.9, 1.0, or 1.1;
- respond appropriately with a message in the same major version used by the client.
It's worth revisiting this text specifically, and HTTP/0.9 support in general.
- Owner set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.