Ticket #199 (closed design: fixed)
Status codes and caching
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||non-specific||Severity:||Active WG Document|
The role of status coded needs to be clearly specified in the caching model.
2616 defines several status codes that are "not cacheable", although it's not clear whether they can be stored but not reused without explicit freshness directives (from the client or server), or whether they just can't be stored.
- Origin changed from http://www.w3.org/mid/000401ca4ba3$b3891b60$1a9b5220$@org to http://www.w3.org/mid/000301ca4ba2$a3d48700$eb7d9500$@org
comment:10 Changed 5 years ago by email@example.com
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
comment:12 Changed 4 years ago by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted