Ticket #200 (closed editorial: fixed)
use of term "word" when talking about header field structure
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||p1-messaging||Severity:||Active WG Document|
When getting rid of RFC2616's text about LWSP, we lost
"Except where noted otherwise, linear white space (LWS) can be included between any two adjacent words (token or quoted-string), and between adjacent words and separators, without changing the interpretation of a field."
...but we're still using the term "word" in P1.
- Owner set to email@example.com
- Component changed from non-specific to p1-messaging
- Milestone changed from 09 to 10
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted
- Status changed from reopened to closed
- Resolution set to fixed