Ticket #203 (closed design: fixed)
Max-Forwards vs extension methods
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||p2-semantics||Severity:||Active WG Document|
"The Max-Forwards header field MAY be ignored for all other methods defined by this specification and for any extension methods for which it is not explicitly referred to as part of that method definition."
This seems to suggest that we should require extension method definitions to define the Max-Forwards behavior (affect on registry).
Alternatively, remove this and clarify it's for OPTIONS and TRACE only.
- Owner set to email@example.com
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to new
- Milestone changed from unassigned to 13
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted