Ticket #220 (closed editorial: fixed)
consider removing the "changes from 2068" sections
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||non-specific||Severity:||Active WG Document|
As the individual parts progress, it's getting harder to maintain this information (paragraphs move or are removed completely).
It would be much simpler to either drop these paragraphs (they are present in 2616, after all), or by just replacing them with a reference to RFC 2616, Section 19.6.3).
- Owner set to email@example.com
- Milestone changed from unassigned to 11
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted