Ticket #240 (closed design: fixed)
Migrate Upgrade details from RFC2817
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||non-specific||Severity:||Active WG Document|
RFC2817 contains advice and details about how Upgrade works in HTTP; e.g., the 426 status code, and the upgrade token registry. These should be migrated into p1, as discussed in Maastricht.
- Component changed from p1-messaging to non-specific
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Milestone changed from unassigned to 13
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.