Ticket #248 (closed design: fixed)
confusing Date requirements for clients
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||p1-messaging||Severity:||Active WG Document|
"Clients SHOULD only send a Date header field in messages that include a payload, as is usually the case for PUT and POST requests, and even then it is optional. A client without a clock MUST NOT send a Date header field in a request."
This is so wrong, spec-wise.
I think just removing the whole paragraph will make the spec better.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Milestone changed from unassigned to 12
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted