Ticket #253 (closed editorial: fixed)
clarify what LWS means for the Content-Disp grammar
|Reported by:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Owned by:||email@example.com|
|Component:||content-disp||Severity:||Active WG Document|
We do say that we use RFC 2616's ABNF syntax, but we should make it clearer what that means for the content-disposition syntax.
- Summary changed from clarity what LWS means for the Content-Disp grammar to clarify what LWS means for the Content-Disp grammar
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.