Ticket #283 (closed design: fixed)
Set expectations around buffering
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||p1-messaging||Severity:||Active WG Document|
People are alternatively shocked and angry that HTTP intermediaries can and do buffer request and response messages. There should be some text that introduces people to this, and perhaps places some expectations around it.
Probably belongs in "HTTP-related architecture" and/or "Message Transmission Requirements."
- Owner set to email@example.com
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted