Ticket #288 (closed design: fixed)
Considering messages in isolation
|Reported by:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Owned by:||email@example.com|
|Component:||p1-messaging||Severity:||Active WG Document|
We need to explicitly require each and every HTTP message on the wire to be considered in isolation.
E.g., it's reported that some load balancers can be configured to route the message based upon only the first message's Host header per connection.
Likewise, some broken authentication schemes rely on keeping state between messages in a connection.
- Owner set to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted