Ticket #289 (closed design: fixed)
Proxies don't "understand" methods
|Reported by:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Owned by:|
|Component:||p6-cache||Severity:||Active WG Document|
In p6 2.5,
A cache that passes through requests with methods it does not understand SHOULD invalidate the effective request URI (Section 4.3 of [Part1]).
Poul-Henning Kamp points out that "understand" is ambiguous here.
A cache SHOULD invalidate the effective request URI when receiving = requests with methods other than PUT, DELETE or POST.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Milestone changed from unassigned to 15
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted