Ticket #294 (closed design: fixed)
clarify 403 forbidden
|Reported by:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Owned by:||email@example.com|
|Component:||p2-semantics||Severity:||Active WG Document|
"Authorization will not help and the request SHOULD NOT be repeated."
as if authenticating with *different* credentials won't help, and this choose a different status code.
"The server understood the request, but refuses to authorize it. Providing different user authentication credentials might be successful, but any credentials that were provided in the request are insufficient."
which sounds good to me.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Milestone changed from unassigned to 15
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted