Ticket #300 (closed design: fixed)
Define non-final responses
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||p1-messaging||Severity:||Active WG Document|
1xx responses are non-final; i.e., the underlying model is that for each request, there are 0 to many non-final responses, and exactly one final response.
This should be made explicit at a high level; it's implied by the definition of 1xx, but never really spelled out anywhere.
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Milestone changed from unassigned to 18
comment:10 Changed 3 years ago by email@example.com
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted