Ticket #324 (closed design: fixed)
Intermediary rewriting of queries
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||p1-messaging||Severity:||Active WG Document|
p1 4.1 specifies:
A non-transforming proxy MUST NOT rewrite the "path-absolute" part of the received request-target when forwarding it to the next inbound server, except as noted above to replace a null path-absolute with "/" or "*".
but this does not include the query.
(this was derived from 2616 5.1.2)
- Origin set to http://email@example.com
- Owner http://firstname.lastname@example.org deleted
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted