Ticket #347 (closed design: fixed)
clarify that 201 can imply *multiple* resources were created
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||p2-semantics||Severity:||Active WG Document|
The current definition of status code 201 only mentions one resource being created (potentially with many URIs). However there are cases where multiple resources are created; should we mention this?
- Summary changed from clafiy that 201 can imply *multiple* resources were created to clarify that 201 can imply *multiple* resources were created
- Owner changed from email@example.com to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.