Ticket #407 (closed design: fixed)
416 and multipart/byteranges
|Reported by:||firstname.lastname@example.org||Owned by:|
|Component:||p5-range||Severity:||In WG Last Call|
"When this status code is returned for a byte-range request, the response SHOULD include a Content-Range header field specifying the current length of the representation (see Section 5.2). This response MUST NOT use the multipart/byteranges content-type. For example,"
What is this "MUST NOT" about? Are there clients that will ignore the status code and assume success if they see the expected content-type?
- Owner email@example.com deleted
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted