Ticket #76 (closed design: fixed)
305 Use Proxy
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:|
I can't find any browser that supports this.
- IE 6 silently fails (shows blank page, does not attempt connection to proxy).</li>
- FF 2 silently fails (shows blank page, does not attempt connection to proxy).</li>
- Opera displays message "The server tried to redirect Opera to the alternative proxy "http://xxxxxxxx". For security reasons this is no longer supported."
So looks like the main browsers (haven't tried Safari) have de facto deprecated it.
Is it an optional code to handle? RFC2616 is extremely sparse in its description of the status code.
- Component changed from auth to semantics
- Summary changed from Deprecate 305 Use Proxy to 305 Use Proxy
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Milestone changed from unassigned to 04
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution fixed deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.