Ticket #78 (closed design: fixed)
Relationship between 401, Authorization and WWW-Authenticate
|Reported by:||email@example.com||Owned by:||firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Component:||p7-auth||Severity:||Active WG Document|
Are these mechanisms exclusive? I.e., can they only be used together, or can a cookie-based authentication scheme (for example) use 401?
- Priority set to low
- Severity set to Active WG Document
comment:11 Changed 4 years ago by email@example.com
- Status changed from new to closed
- Resolution set to incorporated
comment:13 Changed 4 years ago by firstname.lastname@example.org
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Resolution incorporated deleted
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.